Description of Gamepad IPA
You are able to download Gamepad IPA emulator for iPhone, iPad and iPod from this page by simply clicking on the download link that will appear at towards the end of the page. It is a multiplatform emulator which supports all GBA, PS1, N64 and NDS emulator games. You can enjoy games from other emulators in this Gamepad ipa.
To download Gamepad ipa on your iOS device, you need to download the file from below download link. Then you can install it on your phone using AltStore. It works with iOS 12 and iOS 11. All the steps for installation are explained below in this article along with download links. So, let’s start.
Gamepad IPA Details
|Last Updated||February 16, 2017|
Download Gamepad IPA
Can't download from the link above, copy and paste the link below on your browser
Once you have downloaded this file, check out
How to Install GamePad with AltStore
- Download the GamePad IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.