Download Google Pay APK and be able to make use of Google Pay to transfer money to PayPal, Apple Pay, Cash App and several other finance app as well as buying goods and services both on and offline.
Description Google Pay APK
You’ll need to start using the new app to send and receive money. All the best features will still be there, and you’ll be able to track spending, get insights, and more!
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay
- How to Transfer Money from Visa Gift Card to Bank Account
- Transfer Money from Greenlight Card to Bank Account [Complete Guide]
- How to Transfer Money From One Netspend Card to Another [Easy Methods]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Visa Gift Card To Cash App
GPAY is a mobile wallet that customers of any Grameenphone number can use to recharge their GP mobile numbers, make payments of utility bills (Electricity, Gas or water) and to purchase train tickets from their own mobile number.
To use GPAY, customers have to register by using the GPAY mobile app (from Google Play store) or just dial *777# from any device. Once you are registered, you are allowed to make your payments. To refill your GPAY wallet you can use your bank accounts (Rocket, AB Bank, Islami bank) or if you don't have any account from these banks then you can visit any MobiCash outlet. For hassle free payment solution start using GPay from today and open the window of opportunities of your time and money.
Features of Google Pay APK
- Store your loyalty cards, offers, and even tickets and boarding passes in the new Passes tab
- Easily manage the cards saved to your Google Account
Screenshots of Google Pay APK Latest Version
Google Pay APK Details
|APK Name||Google Pay APK|
Download Google Pay APK Latest Version
You can download Google Pay APK from the link provided below:
How to Install Google Pay APK
As soon as you have succeeded in downloading Google Pay APK, you will have to follow the steps below in order to install the mod apk on your Android device.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- If at all the game has an obb folder, you will need to extract the contents of the zip folder using ES File Explorer
- Once you extract the Obb folder from the Zip file, you will need to place it in your internal storage or SD card (default storage). To do that, you need to copy the Obb folder and paste it in the directory Android >> Obb.
If the Obb folder isn't available, just create it and paste your game Obb folder.
- Now locate your downloaded Mod apk file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed Google Pay APK and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!