How to Screen Record on Your iPhone | How to Screen Record with Sound on iPhone
Have you ever been asking or seeking to know how you can screen record on iphone either by making use of the built-in screen recording tool or third party apps. The fact that you are able to record your iPhone screen comes with a variety of reasons such as recording your screen in order to show your friend or family member how to go about doing something in a phone or to have a video a prove of any chats with someone. Also you may want to screen shot your screen because you have a blog that where you upload short video tutorials for iOS or android.
How to Add Screen Record on iPhone
iPhones running on iOS 11 and above can use the screen record tool and this actually stands as one of the useful utility iPhone widgets and it does nit also cost a dime. So if you want to discover how you can screen record on an iPhone by making use of both of the built in widget or the the third party apps, then stay glued to his article as we disclose to you the step by step procedure.
Step 1 - Enable the Screen Recording Tool
You should note that in order to use the screen recording tool on your iOS device, you will first have to enable it in control center by following the steps below ;
- Open Settings and select Control Center
- Move down to More Controls while searching for Screen Recording
- Then once you have located it, tap on the plus icon and drag it to the top under the included controls header
Step 2- Begin your Screen Recording
- Once you have already added the screen recoding tool to the control center, you can now easily start your screen recording by sweeping down from the top right corner of your screen to do this. But on models that are below the iPhone X, you will instead have to swipe from the bottom of your screen.
- Once you tap on the screen recording icon, you will see a 3 second count down before your device will start screen recording and this gives you enough time just to get your screen ready to kick off. In order to avoid popup notifications in your screen record, you can turn on the Do not Disturb option of your phone.
- In case you will want to capture the audio while also recording your screen, you can just long press the button and then tap on the Microphone off icon to turn it on. And once you have turn this option on, it will still capture audio even the next time you record your screen unless you turn it off.
- Once you have started your recording, the bar or clock at the top of your screen will be red as sign of an ongoing screen record.
Step 3 - Stop Screen Recording
It is quite easy to stop recording, and to do so you can simply tap the red clock or red bar at the top and confirm you want to end the recording by tapping Stop. Alternatively, you can tap the Screen Recording button in Control Center again.
When you stop recording, you'll see a notification that the screen recording has been saved to your Photos app. And voila! That's how to record your screen.
How to Screen Record on iPhone With Screen Recording Apps
You are also able to screen record on your iphone by downloading some third party apps that will be of great use to you and also with great ease. So here are some of the third party apps that you can make use of in order to screen record on your iPhone device.
1. TechSmith Capture
I believe you have already heard of Snagit for computer and if you are a lover of that app, then you will surely like TechSmith capture for iPhone and iPad.
In order to launch a recording in this app, you will have to tap the red button at the top of the app and then select start Broadcast on the next screen. You can as well turn on the microphone to make recordings with audio.
Features of TechSmith Capture
TechSmith Capture allows users to:
- Record one or more full screen video clips using the iOS system’s global recording APIs.
- Import screen videos recorded by the iOS screen recorder or other recording enabled apps.
- Keep all of your screen recordings organized in the library.
- Quickly transfer videos to Camtasia and Snagit over a WiFi connection.
TechSmith Capture’s enhanced onboarding will ensure that you are getting the most out of your iOS screen recordings.
TechSmith Capture is currently offered as a free preview, so take advantage of it while you can!
2. Record it Screen Recorder
Here is another great third party app from AppStore that you can use to screen record on your iPhone and this works almost identically to Techmith Capture.
To start a recording, tap the red button and then select Start Broadcast on the next screen. Again, you can turn on the microphone if you would also like to record audio with your screen.
The clock or bar at the top of your screen will be red during recording. To end your recording, tap the red clock or bar and select Stop. You'll see an alert that your screen recording was saved.
Features of Record it Screen Record
- One tap to start recording your entire screen (requires iOS 12)
- For iOS 11, we provide easy to follow video tutorials to get you setup fast
- Record everything: games, video tutorials, apps
VIDEO FACE CAM REACTIONS
- Add FaceCam Reactions to your recordings
- Add reactions to your favorite YouTube videos!
- Personalize your reaction by setting the reaction shape, position and size
- Camera Roll videos are supported
• Record audio only commentary for your videos
- Trim your video
- Video filters
- Adjustable playback speed
- Change canvas and background color
• Organize your recordings in one simple application with easy access
• Share directly to YouTube for easy and fast exporting
• Save directly to camera roll
• Share and export your recordings to other apps, via email or AirDrop. You can also export your recording to your computer via WiFi or any other app for more specialized video editing.
Final Thoughts on How to Screen Record on Your iPhone
Now that you have learnt how to screen record on your iPhone both using the in built method and some third party apps, it is your turn now to screen record on your device and share with your friends and family members.