It is of no doubt that Apple offers some of the most secured devices in the world and since it has the most secure system with Face ID or Touch ID, they might not just not work in some cases.
With such a great security on all Apple devices, then forgetting your password will be more problematic. But if you find yourself in such a situation, this article on how to unlock an iPhone without a password is going to be of great help to you.
How to Get into a locked iPhone without the Password
There are various methods through which you can unlock your iPhone without the passcode but in this article, we are going to base on 2 different methods. So stay glued to your reading and discover the 2 effective method which you can make use of.
1. By Using Find My iPhone
The first method on this our article on how to unlock an iPhone without a password is by making use of the Find my App on your iPhone or better still you can visit the iCloud page to carry on with the process by applying the below steps;
- The first thing you will have to do is to open the Find My iPhone page from any browser on any other device.
- Then once you have opened the find my phone page, you will have to enter your Apple ID and Password when prompted. You will see the location of your iPhone.
- Then click on the iPhone that you want to unlock.
4. Then from here, you will have to select the erase iPhone option
5. Once you have selected the erase iPhone option, you will see a warning that says that your iPhone data will be erased and if you are ok with this, simply click on the erase option.
You have to also bear in mind that all of these comes at a cost and if your iPhone does not have an active internet connection, you will not be able to unlock it without passcode. In order to unlock the iPhone, the find my iPhone should also be enabled and finally, the iPhone requires an Apple account logged in and its password.
In order to better overcome these issues that you might encounter when making use of Apple's find My iPhone, you can make use of the AnyUnlock app.
2. By Making Use of AnyUnlock
When it comes to unlocking iPhone without a passcode, then it is of no doubt that AnyUnlock is the ideal solution as it does not matter if it is a 4 digit, 6 digit numeric passcode, Touch ID, Face ID or anything. Also as compared to the previous method, AnyUnlock has a higher success rate when it comes to unlocking locked iPhones, given that they are operational on iOS 7 and above versions.
Also unlike the Find my iPhone app, Anyunlock has no restrictions, so this means that you will not have any issues trying to unlock your iPhone without a passcode. Here is a complete guide on How you can make use of AnyUnlock to unlock your iPhone without a passcode.
- You will have to download and install AnyUnlock on your computer running Windows or macOS.
- From the list of options that you will see, select the Unlock Screen Passcode option.
- From what you will see above, connect your iPhone to your computer through the charging cable, and then click on the Start button in AnyUnlock.
- Once you click on the start button, AnyUnlock will automatically detect the connected device and then download its respective firmware and it might take some time depending on your internet speed.
- Once the download is over, you will see the Download Complete message. Click on the unlock button to proceed with the process.
- Once you have click on the Unlock button, you will see a progress bar that shows how the removal of the passcode is coming along.
- Once it is done, your iPhone will unlock without a passcode and AnyUnlock will remove the previous passcode that was on the device.
NOTE: However, it's important to remember that unlocking your iPhone with AnyUnlock will also erase all its data and settings. This is why it would be best if you could make a backup on your computer.
I believe that there are numerous methods why you can be locked out of your iPhone. Eventhough iPhones are built with security in mind, you can use any of these 2 above methods to unlock your iPhone in case you have forgotten your passcode.
Do not forget to backup your iPhone data since making use of any of these 2 methods to unlock your iPhone, will erase everything and the most recommended of the 2 method is AnyUnlock as it has a higer success rate.
Post a Comment